How to find us
Henley Business School
University of Reading
Telephone: +44 (0) 118 378 5044
Telephone +44 (0) 1491 571454
Getting to Greenlands
How to get to our campus:
For detailed instructions...READ MORE
South West Trains and First Great Western operate from London Paddington to Reading via Twyford or there is a regular train service from London Marylebone to High Wycombe.
The easiest way to get to the Greenlands campus from Twyford or High Wycombe is by taxi - it is possible to book this in advance:
Telephone County Cars on 01491 579696 or 572422
There is a rail link from Henley to Twyford and then back to London Paddington.
There are also direct rail links to Reading from many major cities, including Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Bristol and Exeter.
Sat nav postcode: RG9 3AU
- Leave the M4 motorway at Junction 8/9 signposted to Henley (via the A404(M) ). Take the A4130 into the centre of Henley.
- Leave the M4 at Junction 10 signposted A329(M) towards Reading. Follow the Henley signs via the A4 and the A321 through Wargrave. Then join the A4130 towards Henley Bridge.
- Leave the M40 at Junction 4. Take the A404 dual carriage way signposted Marlow/Bourne End. From Marlow town centre take the A4155, towards Henley-on-Thames.
- Leave the M25 at Junction 16. Take the M40, signposted Oxford. Then follow the directions above for arrival from M40
- Leave the M25 at Junction 15. Take the M4 West. Then follow the directions for M4/London as above.
Approaching the Greenlands
- Approaching from Marlow/A4155:
The main Business School entrance is on the left approximately 1 mile after the speed de-restriction sign as you leave the village of Mill End.
- Approaching from Henley Bridge/A4130:
Go straight across the traffic lights on the bridge over the river. Go up to the next traffic lights in the town centre. Turn right following the signs for Marlow (A4155). At the first mini roundabout, go straight ahead, then turn right towards Marlow/A4155 at the second mini roundabout. The Business School is situated on the right approximately 2 miles from Henley.
The turning into the Greenlands site is quite acute. It can be identified by a small white gatehouse, behind a low brick wall with black railings.READ LESS
For more information contact us by email at Whiteknightsemail@example.com or by phone on +44 (0) 118 378 5044.
For more information please contact at the Greenlands campus, Henley-on-Thames by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 1491 571454.