Vision and values
We want students of all ages and at all stages of their careers to study with us because they know that our innovative approach delivers real results. We want to equip them with the tools and qualifications to develop and succeed in changing and challenging times.
We empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction. Our strength lies in our approach. We enable people to better understand themselves and their responsibilities while at the same time blending the practice and theories of successful business.
We always seek to improve upon everything we do and be recognised for:
- Being a truly international business school
- The excellence of our learning experience
- World-class research and thinking
- Our sense of community and responsibility
- The strength of our networks
- The breadth and depth of our relationships with industry
We will be an engaging, focused and distinctive business school
This vision is underpinned by Henley's core values:
- That the learner and their continued development is central to what we do
- That character and integrity are as important as capability
- That wealth creation is important for society as a whole not just for individuals
- That building management and leadership capability builds both wealth and the welfare of society.
For more information contact us by email at Whiteknightsemail@example.com or by phone on +44 (0) 118 378 5044.
For more information please contact at the Greenlands campus, Henley-on-Thames by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 1491 571454.