Henley Business School’s alumni network is a dynamic and engaging community of more than 70,000 people in over 150 countries. A global network of business professionals - people who know where you've come from and who can help you get where you want to be.
Keep your contact details up to date to enjoy the alumni benefits on offer:
- Connect with classmates or find new business contacts
- Refresh your learning by making use of our online resources and enjoy special rates on Executive Development programmes
- Tap into a global alumni network by becoming active in one of our many international alumni groups
- Keep up to date and debate current trends in your sector through a special interest group
- Get tips on career development, find your next role, or recruit a Henley graduate, using our careers service
- Build and maintain your professional networks by joining our LinkedIn Groups
- Enjoy regular Alumninews updates
- Attend alumni events ranging from social occasions and reunions to prestigious events with high-profile keynote speakers or conferences presenting the latest research.
If you have any questions, please contact the Alumni Relations Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0)1491 418 843.