The Henley Centre for HR Excellence
The Centre was established in February 2005 to be a catalyst for changing the conversation about Human Resources Management. It focuses on four activities that are relevant to its members:
- In-depth research on HR topics chosen in consultation with our members.
- HR conversations - this programme of events is designed again in consultation with members and examines not only the results of our research but contemporary HR issues.
- Access to a strong practitioner network of international HR executives who have occupied senior roles in companies highly regarded for their HR excellence and who understand how to apply the theory in practice to make a bottom line difference. They regularly contribute to the media through articles and columns on a variety of HR issues.
- Developing high-potential HR professionals. Henley has a world class reputation in applied and action based learning and our faculty apply this expertise through open and bespoke programmes that make the theory relevant to the real world and help participants answer the 'so what' question.
- For more information on membership of the network please contact Nick Holley on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Follow Nick Holley on Twitter