Open Programmes at Henley
Where Personal Development creates Organisational Success
Henley is known the world over for transforming individuals and organisations - through expert teaching, results-orientated partnerships and cutting-edge research.
A triple-accredited business school and an integral part of the University of Reading, executive education at Henley combines the best of academic knowledge with practical development for aspiring individuals and ambitious organisations.READ MORE
Henley started the management development revolution, and we remain at the forefront; nurturing great people to fulfil their potential, and fuelling organisational success in an increasingly complex and challenging environment.
Our executive education programmes are designed for every stage of individual and organisational development: delivering short-term impact and long-term transformation whilst allowing executives to work whilst studying.READ LESS
These programmes offer the latest insights from Strategy formulation, through strategy execution and strategy change management.
- Advanced Management PracticePrepares senior managers to lead in an increasingly uncertain business environment by developing breadth and depth of business knowledge, and confident personal leadership style.
- The Strategy Programme Provides executives with a forum where they can critique their current business strategies and acquire thought processes and tools that will enable them to challenge their organisations and contribute to the creation and implementation of better competitive business strategies.
- Developing Management PracticeManagers at all levels, working with teams or projects. This programme has worked for experienced senior managers with no previous development, and new managers transitioning from a functional role.
- Data Protection Officer ProgrammeThis programme will prepare you to take the necessary steps to comply with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) whilst ensuring business continuity and protecting reputation.
- Strategy & Enterprise Architecture ProgrammeTaught across three different European business schools, this programme addresses how to develop a winning enterprise model through understanding the business strategy.
Programmes and solutions to help you realise your full potential. Be a better leader – choose which programme is right for you:
- Henley MA LeadershipHas been developed following extensive research at Henley Business School into the leadership and leadership development challenges faced by today’s leaders and managers.
- The Leadership ProgrammePractical programme, exploring your self-awareness in relation to leadership, and how you relate to and motivate others.
- Advanced Personal Leadership ProgrammeExperiential and high impact - transform your personal leadership ability.
- Influence and ImpactInstil confidence, handle people sensitively, deal with pressured situations.
- The Board Directors' ProgrammeBeing a member of a board is not what it used to be, and research suggests that many boards are ineffective – many to the point of being out of touch with the challenges the organisation faces.
Henley provides programmes to help HR professionals rise to the challenge by implementing HR strategies that are driven firmly from the business and organisational strategy, navigating the political and commercial terrain and finding more pragmatic, flexible and measurable ways to deliver value:
- Advanced HR Business Partner ProgrammeA strategic programme for high-potential HR business partners who are about to move into their first senior HR role.
- Organisational Development MasterclassA results-driven workshop for HR Directors, HR business partners, OD partners and any other leaders tasked with OD responsibility.
- Strategic Workforce Planning MasterclassFor HR executives, and those tasked with business planning and organisational development to review and improve their current approach to workforce planning.
Henley’s Coaching qualification programmes provide professional development for individuals and teams in coaching, coaching supervision, facilitation and team coaching. This brings new dynamics to the way teams work to resolve business challenges.
- Henley Professional Certificate in CoachingThis course has been created for managers who wish to develop their personal coaching skills.
- Henley MSc in Coaching and Behavioural ChangeThis Masters programme from the Henley Centre for Coaching & Behavioural Change is unique in its emphasis on the organisational context for coaching.
These programmes are designed to enable organisations to grow and prosper at an accelerated rate in an ever changing competitive environment.