The world of business - in depth and breadth
Broaden and deepen your understanding of business with a world-class Masters qualification from the globally-renowned Henley Business School.READ MORE
We are known for developing outstanding business professionals and leaders - and our distinctive approach is proven to deliver results.
As a postgraduate student you will have direct access to Henley’s world-leading academic faculty – experts with specialist insights and knowledge who will equip you to succeed, whether in academia or in business.
Immersed in Henley’s internationally-diverse learning culture with its emphasis on intelligent enquiry, you will gain an understanding of business in its widest context, whatever your chosen field of study.
And with excellent graduate employability, you can be confident that you will go on to fulfil your ambitions, wherever business takes you.
- Choose from 34 world-class Masters qualifications and immerse yourself in Henley’s learning culture with its emphasis on intelligent enquiry
- Join an elite cohort of more than 1000 graduates from all over the world
- Personal tutors focused on your well-being and success
- Truly outstanding accommodation
- Dedicated business school learning environments with state-of-the-art facilities
Henley Business School provides first-class accounting postgraduate programmes. They attract students from a wide range of backgrounds, providing them with highly employable knowledge and skill sets demanded by organisations worldwide.
Programmes take a practical, research-led approach to business and management. Our interactive teaching methods will enable you to evaluate and discuss complex topics, giving you an unrivalled insight into the challenges facing companies in an international context, with a particular emphasis on governance and ethical dilemmas.
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Financing
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business and Finance
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Marketing and International Management
- MSc International Management
The professional management programmes provide working managers with the opportunity to study management at a postgraduate level on a part-time basis and in a manner that fully engages with the real-world challenges that are faced in practice.
- MA LeadershipHas been developed following extensive research at Henley Business School into the leadership and leadership development challenges faced by today’s leaders and managers.
We offer world-class postgraduate courses, providing graduates with the skills and knowledge in demand by the global finance industry. We have three general finance programmes and a range of innovative specialist degrees designed for those with specific interests.
- MSc International Securities, Investment and Banking
- MSc Capital Markets, Regulation and Compliance
- MSc Corporate Finance
- MSc Financial Engineering
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc International Shipping and Finance
- MSc Investment Banking and Islamic Finance
- MSc Investment Management
- MSc Behavioural Finance
Henley Business School’s Informatics Research Centre is renowned for interdisciplinary and collaborative research, and knowledge transfer in information management. The centre continues to drive the research agenda in this field, with the strong support of industry and UK and EU funding bodies.
- MSc Business Information Management
- MSc Information Management & Systems
- MSc Business Technology Consulting
- MSc Informatics (Beijing)
- MSc Management Information Systems (Ghana)
- MRes Informatics
We offer world-class postgraduate courses, educating the future leaders of the real estate and planning professions.
- MSc Spatial Planning and Development
- MSc Spatial Planning and Research
- MSc International Housing Development and Management
- MSc International Planning and Sustainable Urban Management
- MSc Rural Land and Business Management
- MSc Real Estate
- MSc Real Estate Finance
Similar to corporate training methods, these courses are based around relatively short periods of intensive study which are then reinforced by your experience in practice and web-based learning materials. You will attend the University for short blocks of study when there are opportunities to experience a range of learning methods. You are encouraged to contribute your own knowledge and experience in order to extend the learning opportunities. The flexibility of the courses means that there are no stages or parts to the degree.
The Henley MBA is an intense and rewarding experience. It is challenging, stimulating and relevant. In many instances it is life-changing. Triple accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB, and among the most renowned MBAs in the world, the Henley MBA is designed to help you achieve the best possible outcomes in business and in life.
Leverage our globally-recognised expertise in international business, leadership, corporate reputation and international finance. Learn how to thinking strategically and gain greater confidence.