Join the best in business
As a ‘destination’ business school with a worldwide reputation for excellence, Henley attracts some of the very brightest undergraduate students.READ MORE
From day one you will become part of a great learning community of supportive, like-minded people working together in our state-of-the-art dedicated business school complex, situated on the University of Reading’s Whiteknights campus (recently voted the No.1 Green Space University).
Our academic faculty is dedicated to helping you achieve the highest standards. Whether you wish to study Real Estate, International Finance or any one of our 13 degree programmes, you will find all our courses carefully-designed to be relevant, innovative and invaluable for professionals in the world of business.
And with excellent graduate employability, you can be confident that you will go on to fulfil your ambitions, wherever business takes you.
- Personal tutors focused on your well-being and success
- Truly outstanding accommodation and facilities
- A nurturing, caring community of students and support staff
Henley Business School has now opened its doors in Malaysia. To find out more visit www.reading.ac.uk/malaysia
For further information about careers visit www.henley.ac.uk/careers
To learn more about studying abroad and Erasmus visit www.reading.ac.uk/studyabroad
Henley Business School is consistently ranked among the top Schools in the UK for ‘Accounting and Finance’ by subject, and for graduate employability and overall student satisfaction.
Our programmes are shaped and enhanced by our strong links with the major accounting and professional services firms. All of our degree programmes provide a detailed knowledge, critical understanding and a range of technical application skills relating to the key business function of accounting that give our students an excellent grounding for a wide range of careers.
Many of our graduates enter training contracts with accountancy firms whilst others find roles in banking and finance, management accountancy, the civil service, sales and marketing, retailing and other service industries.
Accounting programmes at Henley have secured an international reputation for delivering high quality degrees that reflect the changes and developments in today’s fast paced business world.
With the exception of BA Accounting and Business, you have the opportunity to undertake a one-year paid work placement.
- BA Accounting and Business - The Flying Start Degree Programme
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BA Accounting and Management
- BA Accounting (Beijing Institute of Technology)
Henley Business School is consistently ranked among the top Schools in the UK for ‘Business & Management’ by subject and for graduate employability and overall student satisfaction.
Henley has been at the forefront of teaching and research in international business for over 40 years. Our degrees will give you a strong grounding across the main areas of business and explore key themes and emerging challenges. As part of our teaching we welcome guest speakers from a wide range of organisations, from entrepreneurial start-ups to leading multinational firms.
- BA Business and Management
- BA Entrepreneurship
- BA Entrepreneurship and Management
- BA International Business and Management
- BA International Management and Business Administration with French
- BA International Management and Business Administration with German
- BA International Management and Business Administration with Italian
- BA International Management and Business Administration with Spanish
- BSc International Business and Finance
- BSc Management with Information Technology
As Europe’s first active collaboration between the securities industry and a University finance department, the ICMA (International Capital Markets Association) Centre has built an international reputation over 20 years. Their mission is to deliver teaching and research in finance of the highest standard and to contribute actively to policy debate.
- BSc Finance and Investment Banking
- BSc Finance and Psychology
- BSc Finance and Management with the University of Venice
- BSc Economics and Finance
Our undergraduate courses provide both a high quality degree and a direct route into the property and planning professions. They combine a unique blend of academic rigour and applied practical analysis, providing an excellent foundation for those interested in property, surveying, town planning and the environment. A significant number of our graduates achieve partner status or director level at a relatively early age.
You will learn from some of the leading players in the field, both academic and professional, with considerable project-based work featuring real world scenarios.
We enjoy an international reputation for excellence in both teaching and research and we constantly review our courses in line with feedback from our industry-led advisory boards and students.
- BSc Real Estate
- BSc Investment and Finance in Property
- BSc Rural Land and Asset Management
- BSc Real Estate with MSc/Dip Urban Planning & Development