Career Services - Take control of your career NOW and accelerate your options
- Date: Wednesday 4 July 2012
- Location: Henley Business School Greenlands Campus
- Registration & networking: from 6.00pm
- Presentation: 6.30pm
- Cost: Free for MBA students and alumni, £10.00 guests
Topics that will be covered:
Accessing the hidden job market:
- What is the 'truth' behind the hidden job market?
- Network your way to 3 job offers in the current challenging job market.
- Which 10 people would most accelerate your career today?
What today's employers really desire:
- What are the conversations the board are really having about key talent?
- How to position and influence effectively.
- Does the board CEO know about your results?
Making better career decisions:
- Set yourself up for success on day one of your new role.
- Know your 'true' worth to an organisation.
- How to stay calm and in rapport when those salary conversations are at a critical stage.
Adrian Evans is a head-hunter, speaker and results achieving coach. In conjunction with being an author, he is the founder of ‘Be a job magnet’ - a coaching and career development academy committed to transforming professionals’ confidence and results.
His area of expertise:
- Search and Selection for key commercial positions
- Business Development and Sales training, Networking training and Negotiation training
- High performance coaching and results focused career development and coaching.
Adrian began his career as a recruiter and head-hunter for a leading global recruitment company. Adrian coaches successful professionals who are committed to developing their careers by enabling them to unlock their unique talents, they attract ideal career opportunities - thus reaching their potential. The end result is that they feel empowered, confident and inspired to enjoy the work that they do.
As an avid learner he believes that the best results come from targeted, focused and deliberate learning. Adrian has a deep passion for human potential and believes its actualization is achieved through constant learning and implementation. He actively seeks out high achieving coaches in many fields to accelerate his own professional development.
During the last 17 years through his successful track record as a head-hunter and career coach, he has recruited for some of the most successful companies on the globe and has advised individuals who have achieved director and VP level. He has a unique insight into the hiring decision making process and has recruited and advised leading brands across many industries including premium consumer goods, technology, telecommunications, business services and the luxury brands market.
Book your place:
To reserve a place please email Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org