Henley Forum for Organisational Learning and Knowledge Strategies
Established in 2000, the Henley Forum (previously known as Henley KM Forum) brings together business practitioners, industry thought-leaders and experts/academics to help organisations tackle the new challenges presented by the knowledge economy. The ongoing programme of workshops, seminars, discussion groups and highly focussed research projects spans key issues affecting most organisations today.
Henley Forum Events
Henley Knowledge Leadership Challenge
19 November 2014
Between November 2014 and March 2015 a range of workshops and events offer a provocative exploration of what it means to be a leader in a networked business that relies on its intellectual assets to survive and thrive.
Henley Forum Calendar of Events, 2014 - 2015
Henley Forum Knowledge
This regular magazine is curated by the Henley Forum team as a way of bringing topics of interest to the attention of subscribers. It offers a blend of short reads and easy viewing and listening links; an easily digestible and visually appealing collection of material from reputable sources.
Knowledge in Action leaflets
Download free summaries of research output for Knowledge in Action.
The book "Knowledge Works", published in 2011, contains all the practical tools, techniques, frameworks and cases that members created together over ten years. These are the basis for improving organisational efficiency, innovation and agility - creating an effective learning organisation. For more information se the book website.
Henley Forum current projects
- How organisations can transform themselves more effectively using social technologies and what can we learn from what is already known about how change happens and how information flows between groups and people
Membership is by annual subscription and gives your organisation benefits including:
- Two day strategic conference with thought leaders
- Themed meetings
- Masters style knowledge and learning programme with coaching
- Action Learning groups
- Personal coaching
- Networking with other business practitioners
- Discovering the latest thinking and research
- Sharing of best practice and benchmarking
- Members' website providing wide range of research and resource material spanning 14 years
- The Henley e-library
Membership (PDF) Benefits of Membership (PDF) Application form