Henley Forum for Organisational Learning and Knowledge Strategies
Established in 2000, the Henley Forum (previously known as Henley KM Forum) brings together business practitioners, industry thought-leaders and experts/academics to help organisations tackle the new challenges presented by the knowledge economy. The ongoing programme of workshops, seminars, discussion groups and highly focussed research projects spans key issues affecting most organisations today.
Henley Forum Events
Guest Event, Thurs, 17 Sept 2015
- If you work for a large public, private or third sector organisation and believe your organisation could benefit from membership of the Henley Forum, this is a chance to spend a day with us and find out how you could benefit. Please contact us for more information.
Latest research report on Change Leadership
This year the overarching theme connecting our activities is Making a difference through organisational learning and knowledge. Change seems to be high on everyone’s agenda. Organisational learning and KM are simply means to an end. The main goal of organisations is performance and growth through change. So our focus will be on how organisational learning and knowledge activities support change more effectively. Click below for the latest research on this topic....
Henley Forum Knowledge
This regular magazine is curated by the Henley Forum team as a way of bringing topics of interest to the attention of subscribers. It offers a blend of short reads and easy viewing and listening links; an easily digestible and visually appealing collection of material from reputable sources.
Knowledge in Action leaflets
Download free summaries of research output for Knowledge in Action.
The book "Knowledge Works", published in 2011, contains all the practical tools, techniques, frameworks and cases that members created together over ten years. These are the basis for improving organisational efficiency, innovation and agility - creating an effective learning organisation. For more information se the book website.
Henley Forum current projects
Developing successful internal partnerships for change, because we know we can’t do it alone!
Managing the change process to implement knowledge and learning initiatives more effectively.
Energising the squeezed middle.
Membership is by annual subscription and gives your organisation benefits including:
- Two day strategic conference with thought leaders
- Themed meetings
- Masters style knowledge and learning programme with coaching
- Action Learning groups
- Personal coaching
- Networking with other business practitioners
- Discovering the latest thinking and research
- Sharing of best practice and benchmarking
- Members' website providing wide range of research and resource material spanning 14 years
- The Henley e-library
If you have any questions, please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 1491 418 723.