The Henley Forum
Welcome to the Henley Forum for Organisational Learning and Knowledge Strategies (known as the Henley Forum). We help our members develop dynamic organisations, to survive and thrive in challenging and rapidly changing conditions.
The Forum brings together business practitioners, industry thought-leaders and world-class academics to develop new insights to these challenges. Our ongoing programme of workshops, seminars, discussion groups and highly focused research projects tackles current, real-world knowledge, learning and change issues affecting organisations.
Events in 2017 - 18
- Weds, 1 & Thurs, 2 March 2017: Our 17th Henley Forum conference [open to non-members]
- Thurs, 11 May 2017 - Empowering conversation
- Tues, 27 June 2017 - Building connections
- Thurs, 20 July - Research summit: Embracing difference
- Weds, 12 and Thurs, 13 July 2017 - Advanced KM Course
- Weds, 27 September 2017 - Embedding change
- Thurs, 2 November - Research summit: Energising new ways of working
- Weds, 29 November 2017 - Scanning horizons
- Tues, 23 - Weds, 24 January 2018 - Advancing your OD practice
- Weds, 7 - Thurs, 8 March 2018 - Henley Forum Conference - Building dynamic capability
Henley Forum Knowledge
This regular magazine is curated by the Henley Forum team as a way of bringing topics of interest to the attention of subscribers. It offers a blend of short reads and easy viewing and listening links; an easily digestible and visually appealing collection of material from reputable sources.
Knowledge in Action leaflets
Download free summaries of research output for Knowledge in Action.
The book "Knowledge Works", published in 2011, contains all the practical tools, techniques, frameworks and cases that members created together over ten years. These are the basis for improving organisational efficiency, innovation and agility - creating an effective learning organisation. For more information see the book website.
Henley Forum current projects
- Embedding change effectively
- Navigating the maze (developing partnering skills)
Membership is by annual subscription and gives your organisation benefits including:
- Two day strategic conference with global thought leaders (2 places)
- Four themed meetings (2 places)
- Two day Advanced KM course (2 places)
- Two day Advanced course in Organisational Development (1 place)
- Three research projects, generating new, practical knowledge
- Two Action Learning groups
- Personal coaching
- Networking with other business practitioners
- Sharing of best practice and benchmarking
- Members' website with over 15 years of original research and resources
- Access to the Henley Business School e-library
- 10% off open programmes
- and more…
For more information please contact Marina Hart by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 1491 418 723.
Sharon Varney - Henley Forum Director, contact by email at email@example.com or by phone on 07946 581875.