The Henley Forum
Benefits of Membership
The Henley Forum brings together business practitioners, industry thought-leaders and experts/academics to develop and share insights, which help organisations to respond flexibly to the knowledge and learning challenges dominating our uncertain and turbulent business world. A regular rhythm of workshops, seminars, discussion groups and research projects offers a rich menu of activities to support organisational development.
Membership offers you the following benefits:
- An Advanced Course in KM: Experiential learning designed to help two people from your organisation to explore what constitutes good practice in organisational learning and knowledge work activities and how that can apply in your business.
- Regular opportunities for discussions with other business practitioners about approaches and solutions to current issues, good practice and lessons learnt plus an annual peer assist and co-ordination of site visits between members.
- New insights from participation in research projects that are tailored to your organisational issues. All research topics come from consultation with members about their current priorities and challenges.
- Support in applying project findings and guidance in your organisation through action learning groups, project briefings and one to one coaching by experienced coaches and experts in the field of knowledge and learning. Our Knowledge in Action series is designed to make KM practices relevant to non KM specialists.
- Our two day annual conference provides a concentrated update on thought leadership emerging in the fields of organisational learning and knowledge work.
- Access to member’s website (includes full reports and guidance material generated from 55 completed projects to date) plus an extensive range of other KM resources.
- Access to dedicated collaborative spaces for action learning groups, research projects, and questions and answers.
Membership entitles your organisation to two places at each of our four themed seminars and two places at the two-day annual conference.
More than two delegates may attend research projects, other briefings and Action Learning groups.
Members will also receive a copy of the Forum practical handbook ‘Knowledge Works.’
- Embedding change effectively
- Navigating the maze (developing partnering skills)
Learning for practical problem solving:
Learning has more impact when connected to real problems. Action Learning focuses the broad cross-organisational experience of a group of members on specific individual member challenges. Members can hire our expert facilitator for in-house action learning activities, at a significantly discounted rate.
Coaching provides focused expert challenge to stimulate learning. There are two routes to access expert coaching.In any year, one person can receive three expert coaching sessions as part of their membership fee PLUS delegates on the Advanced Course can receive coaching to support completion of their practical course project.
The annual subscription for 2016 is £8,500 + VAT.
For more information please contact Marina Hart by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 1491 418 723.
Sharon Varney - Henley Forum Director, contact by email at email@example.com or by phone on 07946 581875.