The John H Dunning Centre for International Business
News and events
Each academic year the John H. Dunning Centre for International Business welcomes a wide range of speakers from industry. The Contemporary Issues in International Business Lecture Series is open to Henley Business School's Masters students and alumni. It forms a core component of the Contemporary Issues in International Business module, itself part of the MSc International Business programme.
During recent years the Centre has welcomed the following speakers, to present on key and emerging themes relating to international business.
- Dr Eddie Cheng, Former President and Director of International Business, Yell.com
- Andrew Herbert OBE, Managing Director, Microsoft Research
- Mr Peter Erskine, Former Chairman and CEO, Telefónica O2 Europe
- Mr Yawar Murad, Global CIO of Life Sciences, GE Healthcare
- Ms Glendyr Cooper, Director of Transformatie Consulting Ltd
- Dr Dirk Willem te Velde, Overseas Development Institute
- Mr Charles Grant, Director, Centre for European Reform
- Mr Mehmood Khan, Former Global Leader of Innovation Process, Unilever
- Ms Shilpa Patel, Senior Manager, Trimsum/Marakon Associates
- Dr Dr Annelies Hogenbirk, Head of Macroeconomic Research, Rabobank Nederland
- Dr Virginia Acha, Director of International Affairs, Pfizer Corporate
- Mr Manish Tiwari, MP, Indian Government
- Mr John Sandifer, Vice President, Fair Isaac
- Dr Tauni Lanier, Founder and CEO, EcoCapital and Former Managing Director, Dow Jones
For more information please contact Daria Radwan, International Business and Strategy School Administrator by email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0) 118 378 6597.