Financial support for your studies
RREF Funding available
Generously supported by alumni and corporate donors to RREF, bursaries and scholarships are open for applications from Undergraduate and Postgraduate students studying at the School of Real Estate & Planning at the University of Reading.
Before any new application please read the information and guidance notes carefully and then return the relevant application form and any requested supporting documents.
RREF Hardship Grants 2016/17
Applications for RREF Hardship grants are now open for applications for the academic year 2016/17.
These grants are designed to support current real estate and planning students who face unforseen financial difficulty throughout their time at University. Please read the information and guidance notes before submitting your application to email@example.com
RREF Bursary Fund 2017/18
Supports real estate and planning students who will not be able to study on the course without financial support. These bursaries offer up to £10,000 for incoming MSc students, and up to £15,000 for incoming BSc students. This funding comes from a number of named bursaries.
Applications are open for students joining us in 2017/18 and will close on April 7 2017.
RREF African Scholarship
Designed to support one international student (African) studying a real estate and planning MSc course. This is awarded on demonstration of academic excellence combined with financial need and a willingness to act as a RREF Volunteer.
This fund has been awarded for the academic year 2017/18
RREF Access Summer Bursary 2016/17
Supports students who face financial difficulty when taking on placements outside of term time in 2016/17.
RREF Travel Bursary 2017/18
Financially supports Undergraduate students who are studying abroad as part of their real estate and planning degree.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A number of sponsored prizes are awarded to real estate and planning students during the course and at graduation.
- JLL Prize for Valuation for a Part 2 student - £500 plus a paid summer internship
- Savills Prize for Part 1 Teamwork - £2000 prize divided between two groups
- Lateral Property Group Prize for a Part 2 student - £600 plus a paid summer internship
- John Tranter Memorial Award for RREF Mentee of the Year - £250 as nominated by their Mentor, and a VIP ticket to the RREF Annual Dinner
- RREF Student Volunteer Prize- £250
- RREF MSc Flexible Prize for the Highest Average Mark - £250
- The Clayton prize for the Most Improved Student between Part 2 & Part 3 - £250
- Hines UK Prize for the Highest Mean mark over all three years on BSc Real Estate & Planning Programmes - £200
For further information about the funding offered by RREF please contact email@example.com or +44 (0) 118 378 4192.