Henley in your country - New Zealand
General Enquiries, Student Support and Enrolments
For an information brochure, programme enquiries, new/returning students, and/or student support information please contact Ginette Luxford, General Manager:
0800 436 539 or + 64 299179819
Henley Business School
PO Box 90511
Henley Business School (NZ) Ltd.
Telephone: 0800 436 539 or + 64 299179819
About the Henley Alumni New Zealand Association
Affiliation to Henley International Alumni Association
The Henley Alumni New Zealand Association is affiliated to the Henley International Alumni Association, which is the Alumni organization of The Henley Business School.
The objectives of the Alumni are to:
- Provide networking opportunities for members
- To assist Henley MBA students in NZ through the Henley Alumni Mentoring Programme
- Provide a forum for learning, sharing best practice
- Assist the Associate with building the profile of the Henley MBA in NZ
Membership of the Alumni is open to both MBA graduates and current students
Full Membership is available to:
- Henley Graduates
- Member of organisations or associations that are recognised by the Group Committee
Associate Membership is available to:
- Henley Students
No fees are charged for membership, however a small fee is usually charged for attendance at events to cover costs of venue and refreshments.
The Alumni Association aims to arrange at least 4 formal events each year. These events normally involve a cocktail evening and usually include a guest speaker. Alumni events are held in both Auckland and Wellington.
Annual General Meeting
The Alumni Associations AGM is held in July of each year.