Student diversity at Henley
Henley Business School attracts students from a wide variety of backgrounds. Female students currently make up 43% of the student body, and there is a significant international element: in 2017-18, 4467 students held non-UK nationality, comprising 68% of the total population. In the future, Henley aims to encourage further diversity through targeted support for students coming through non-traditional entry routes.
Reading University Students’ Union (RUSU) runs a wide range of student-led cultural, faith and diversity societies, including:
- Feminist Society
- R U Mature (for mature students)
- Sign Language Society
- Open Mind (promoting mental health awareness)
- Beyond Borders (volunteering to help develop an outdoor space for with adults with mental health needs)
- Amnesty International
Support for Students
- Support services for international students
- Henley Careers
- University of Reading Student Welfare Team
- Never OK Campaign
Opportunities for the future
The Women in Leadership MBA Scholarship program is run in collaboration with the 30% Club and the Financial Times. The judging for the 2020 competition will take place on 17th June 2020. The winner will begin their studies in September 2020.