Expand your network by joining one of our many regional and international alumni groups. They connect Henley alumni in many countries and contribute to our vibrant community.
Community and Networking
Henley Business School is proud of its vibrant and global alumni network that connects more than 75,000 alumni in over 150 countries.
Be part of the community:
- Stay connected and involved: update your contact details
- Tap into the global network by becoming active in one of our many international alumni groups
- Keep up to date and debate current trends in your sector through a special interest group
- Attend alumni events ranging from social occasions and reunions to prestigious events with high-profile keynote speakers
- Join our Henley pre-experience or post-experience LinkedIn groups
- Sign in to the Online Resource Centre (ARC)
- Watch a recorded version of an alumni webinar.
Regional and International Alumni Groups
Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
Henley’s Special Interest Groups are run by alumni volunteers with expertise and interest in a particular area of industry. The SIGs aim to provide a platform for shared knowledge, lively discussion and peer networking.Tell me more
Alumni and Development Advisory Board
An Alumni and Development Advisory Board has been created to help shape and inform our future work, which comprises senior alumni drawn from across all parts of the alumni community who can act as both representatives of and advocate for their specific groups.Tell me more
The Alumni Relations & Development Office is looking for alumni volunteers to run Special Interest Groups, and for Alumni Ambassador volunteers who will help us to represent Henley Business School in public, for example at events or in the media, or who will help with recruiting the very best candidates for future Henley Business School programmes.Tell me more
Find out more about our diverse global community and read about how alumni from different programmes view their connection to Henley Business School.View profiles