Getting equity right
Equity means all employees are valued and treated fairly (even if this means being treated differently), irrespective of characteristics such as race and culture.
Businesses which actively confront inequity can expect to see an improvement in their employees’ job satisfaction, loyalty and creativity - and report 58% higher average revenues than those that don't.
A positive step forward
Insights from Henley’s Equity Effect research have been used to develop three specialist Senior Leader Apprenticeship cohorts.
The primary focus of these cohorts is to support leaders in driving performance and strategic capability through an equitable, diverse and inclusive culture.
Equity-led Senior Leader Apprenticeship programmes
Who are they for?
|Business Administration with EDI focus||Leadership with EDI focus||Future Leaders with EDI focus|
Current leaders responsible for organisational development or setting strategies within a business area or across the wider organisation.
Leaders who are driving projects or organisational developments through a team of people.
Emerging leadership talent within early careers who aspire to be leaders of the future.
When do they start?
March 2022 (nominations close December 2021)
How are they taught?
- Learners understand why equity is critical for organisational success and develop equity-driven strategies within their organisation
- Contextualised learning tackles current organisational challenges
- Inspirational speakers who have activated relevant strategies will share valuable insights
- Open cohort networking increases collaboration and exposure across a variety of industry sectors
- Action Learning Sets enable leaders to practise applying their knowledge
- Personal development empowers learners to challenge behaviours
Find out more about each programme: