|Date||23 - 24 June 2021|
|Price||Standard Delegate Rate - £1,250+VAT|
“It was a very positive learning experienced. - I was concerned about a 2 day virtual learning experience but I was amazed that I was engaged throughout and looked forward to each session and I wasn't disappointed. I expected to learn new tools and approaches that can enhance my practice and I had lots to take away.”
Effective knowledge management improves individual and organisational performance by creating channels for knowledge to flow across organisational boundaries. Benefits include:
- building the capacity for joined up thinking to improve decision-making and innovation
- creating organisational agility and resilience in a changing world by building the capacity to respond to early signals
- preventing the loss of value and opportunity when lessons aren’t learnt or valuable knowledge isn’t available to those who need it.
To pay by credit or debit card, book online.
- Develop your capacity to design and implement more effective KM initiatives and strategic programmes in your organisation.
- Be better able to select, adapt and use KM techniques for your organisation.
- Experience a number of new KM tools and techniques.
- Build a shared language with your colleagues about core KM principles, so you can progress faster, be more innovative, learn more effectively and engage better with the business.
Who it is for
Those who are responsible for identifying, designing and/or implementing initiatives that will improve the knowledge and organisational learning processes and practices of the organisation.
- New and experienced knowledge managers
- Knowledge advocates / community leads with substantial KM / OL responsibilities within their role.
- HR/OD practitioners with an interest in developing their awareness and capability in KM.
What we’ll cover on the course
By the end of the course, participants will improve their ability to critically evaluate suitable tools, processes, technologies, leadership and behavioural change approaches to develop their organisation’s knowledge and learning capability.
Insights from Forum research projects undertaken over the past 21 years with public and private sector organisations will be referenced within the course.
Everyone attending the course will be encouraged to apply what they have learned to a project happening in their workplace. These can be individual projects, or activities coordinated with other attendees from your organisation.