|Date||5 - 6 July 2022|
|Time||9:00-17:00 (Timezone: Europe/London)|
|Price||Early Bird Delegate Rate: £950+VAT|
|Venue||Henley Business School, Greenlands Campus|
Our well-regarded Knowledge Management Advanced Course is back again for 2022
Effective knowledge management improves individual and organisational performance by creating channels for knowledge to flow across organisational boundaries. Benefits include:
- building the capacity for joined up thinking to improve decision-making and innovation
- creating organisational agility and resilience in a changing world by building the capacity to respond to early signals
preventing the loss of value and opportunity when lessons aren’t learnt or valuable knowledge isn’t available to those who need it.
Book before 27th May 2022 and make the most of our Early Bird rate of £950+VAT. Book here
Previous participants said about their experience:
‘Outstanding - this is what we pay the membership fee for. Thank you!’
‘Really practical actions to take away. Good exercises. Well timed’.
‘It was a very positive learning experienced. - I was concerned about a 2 day virtual learning experience but I was amazed that I was engaged throughout and looked forward to each session and I wasn't disappointed. I expected to learn new tools and approaches that can enhance my practice and I had lots to take away.
- Develop your capacity to design and implement more effective KM initiatives and strategic programmes in your organisation.
- Be better able to select, adapt and use KM techniques for your organisation.
- Experience a number of new KM tools and techniques.
- Build a shared language with your colleagues about core KM principles, so you can progress faster, be more innovative, learn more effectively and engage better with the business.
Who it is for
Those who are responsible for identifying, designing and/or implementing initiatives that will improve the knowledge and organisational learning processes and practices of the organisation.
- New and experienced knowledge managers
- Knowledge advocates / community leads with substantial KM / OL responsibilities within their role.
- HR/OD practitioners with an interest in developing their awareness and capability in KM.
What we’ll cover on the course
By the end of the course, participants will improve their ability to critically evaluate suitable tools, processes, technologies, leadership and behavioural change approaches to develop their organisation’s knowledge and learning capability.
Insights from Forum research projects undertaken over the past 21 years with public and private sector organisations will be referenced within the course.
Everyone attending the course will be encouraged to apply what they have learned to a project happening in their workplace. These can be individual projects, or activities coordinated with other attendees from your organisation.
You might also like
Henley Forum: Transition in a changing world Part 1 - Individual view
A recurring theme we are seeing emerge through our conversations with Henley Forum organisational partners is people trying to figure out the practicalities of new working patterns and practices.
The theme ‘Transition in a changing world’ will underpin our Henley Forum members’ programme for April 2022 – March 2023.
Greenlands Masterclass - The Quest for High Performance NEW
*Exclusive to Henley Partnership members*
This workshop focuses on three themes that are evidence-based and robust: the neuroscience of wellbeing, the psychology of leadership and job crafting to reshape the workplace.
Members Summer Networking and Meet the Team Event
Join us on Thursday 7 July 2022 for the annual Members Summer Networking and Meet the Team Event.