|Date||21 October 2021|
|Price||Exclusive to members of The Henley Partnership *Up to 2 Places*|
|Venue||Henley Business School, Greenlands Campus|
How do I book?
This event is exclusive to members of The Henley Partnership.
To book please contact your HR or Learning and Development team at your organisation.
Unsure who to contact? Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We get up and do... and then we keep on doing. We can become governed by our to-do lists and forget that we are human ‘beings,’ not human ‘doings’. Doing is important, but it is not why we exist. In a world characterised by complexity, ambiguity, disruption and globalisation, the quality of your being will determine the quality of your leadership. This event is vital for leaders who want to embrace the essential qualities for leading in an age of fast change.
By the end of the event you will have:
- formed the mindset to be the type of leader you aspire to be
- developed a framework to guide your leadership going forward
- identified the essential quality you need to lead in an age of fast change
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and team leaders interested in exploring how to lead in an age of fast change
- HR/L&D professionals interested in the latest thinking in leadership development
- Coaches and leadership team coaches interested in learning additional approaches
- Anyone with an interest in becoming a better leader
This events primary theme is LEADERSHIP and the secondary theme is PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS.
It is relevant to the development of Purpose, Focus, Reflect, Change, Complexity, Disruption, Core, Authentic, Courage.
Ben Renshaw is one of today’s foremost leadership thinkers. Speaker, coach and author of nine books, Ben’s innovative work with leading organisations and senior executives has brought him international acclaim. He writes about how to lead and be successful in today’s volatile world with popular books: Being, Purpose, LEAD! and SuperCoaching. He spends time with clients like Allen & Overy, BT, Coca-Cola, Heathrow, Heinz, IHG, Sainsbury’s, Sky, TfL, Unilever and Warner Bros.
“As a leader you need to take risks to change the paradigm. The Power of Being will challenge you to learn, grow and unlock your potential.”John Holland-Kaye, Chief Executive Officer, Heathrow
*Up to 2 places per member organisation. 'Up to' indicates the maximum number per member organisation, it is not an allocation of places. All places are subject to availability at the time of booking.
* If due to COVID-19 restrictions we are unable to deliver face-to-face, events will be hosted online or rescheduled.