|Date of event:||16 May 2019|
|Event ends:||17 May 2019|
|Price:||See below for detailed price list|
Augmented Leadership: New skills for leaders in the 4th Industrial Revolution
Thursday, 16 May 2019 – Friday, 17 May 2019.
Location: Henley Business School, Munich
The arrival of the fourth industrial revolution presents organisations with unparalleled opportunities and challenges. Leading a team, company or industry through a period of such transformation requires a not only an unbending enthusiasm for embracing change, but also a whole new set of skills.
This year’s Henley Global Masterclasses will explore the needs of leaders for successfully navigating Industry 4.0. With inspiring speakers from Oracle, The Science Council, Boma Global and Incomm, along with leading academics from Henley Business School, the Masterclasses will offer dynamic learning sessions, plenty of discussion and networking with like-minded peers.
So how will you lead in the Fourth Industrial Revolution? Join us in Munich and make sure you are fully prepared to deal with uncertainty, changing skill sets, and building a business case for investment in new, disruptive technologies.
Read more about the ethos and spirit of the event in our digital flyer.
Join leading industry innovators and prominent Henley academics to gain exclusive knowledge on how to be a forerunner in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Stewart Monk (Head of Applications Sales Enablement, Oracle)
- “The Importance of Emotional Capital”
- Helen Gordon (Chief Executive, The Science Council)
- Interview with Jon Foster-Pedley
- Stephan Balzer (Founder, Boma Global and Curator, TEDx Berlin)
- “Leading in a Complex World”
- Chad Wilson (Product Strategy Manager, Incomm)
- “Creating Adaptability and Agility for the Future of Work and Future of Money” (with Naeema Pasha)
- Jon Foster-Pedley (Dean, Henley Business School South Africa)
- “The Art of Managing in Complexity”
- Professor Andrew Godley (Academic Director, Henley Centre for Entrepreneurship)
- “How to Build Entrepreneurial Eco-systems for the Fourth Industrial Revolution”
- Professor Bernd Vogel (Director, Henley Centre for Leadership)
- “The Fourth Industrial Revolution and 2028 Projections for Leadership - Think and Act Now!”
- Felix Müller (Managing Director, Henley Business School Germany)
- “Building and Maintaining Relationships in a Digitised World: The Role of Trust”
- Chris Shern (Managing Director, International Management Education)
- “Return of the Vikings - Nordic Leadership in Times of Extreme Change”
- Naeema Pasha (Director of Henley Careers and Founder of WOW, Henley Business School)
- “Creating Adaptability and Agility for the Future of Work and Future of Money” (with Chad
- John Vlismas (Comedian, educator and media personality)
- Event host, panel/Q&A facilitator, and presenting on “The Human Team Member in Centaur Teams”
This Masterclass is particularly exciting as we will be taking the series to Munich, Germany for the first time. We will hold the event at our modern campus in the centre of the city.
We will start with an informal dinner on Wednesday 15 May, for those arriving early.
On Thursday we will have a full programme with a Masterclass Dinner in the evening. Friday will be a shorter day with the programme running from 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Alumni - € 480.00
Non-alumni - € 680.00
Alumnus + Non-alumnus - € 960.00
Current Student - € 430.00
IAB members - € 380.00
(All prices are VAT inclusive)
An invoice will follow your booking for payment via bank transfer.
To register for the Henley Global Masterclass in Munich, please click here.
- Four Seasons Hotel, 3-5 minutes away from the campus
- Maximilian Munich Apartments and Hotel, Henley corporate rate available, 3-5 minutes away from the campus
- Vi Vadi Hotel Bayer 89, Henley corporate rate available, 30 minutes walk or 15 minutes by Tram-Bahn (public transport)