|Date of event:||12 June 2020|
|Event ends:||12 June 2020|
Join our Virtual Master's Visit Day, an interactive opportunity to discover more about postgraduate study at Henley.
Our academics will talk you through what makes Postgraduate study at Henley unique, from our distinctive approach to teaching and learning, to our award-winning careers support. You'll also find out more about our facilities within the Business School and the ICMA Centre, as well as the different scholarship opportunities available.
During each session you'll be able to ask your questions about Henley and what it's like to study at Reading.
- 11:00 - 12:00: Everything you need to know about studying your Master's at Henley Business School, followed by a Q&A session - Presented by Prof. George Alexandridis, Head of Pre-Experience Postgraduate Programmes
- 12:00 - 12:30: Real Estate and Planning Master's Programmes
- 12:00 - 12:30: Accounting Master's Programmes
- 12:30 - 13:00: Finance Master's Programmes at the ICMA Centre
- 13:00 - 13:30: Business and Management Master's Programmes
- 13:30 - 14:00: Information Management Master's Programmes
Booking is now open, click the link to register and confirm your place.