Henley Business School was the first business school to be established in the UK and is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe. We are now applying our expertise to a number of new standards in Leadership and Management, Business Services, Finance, Accounting and HR.
The Chartered Manager Degree
Henley Business School now offers a BA (Hons) in Applied Management, a new and purpose built learning degree built to meet the needs of professional education and development within the workplace. It is designed to support students so they can meet the academic requirements of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) Standard and allow them to become a Chartered Manager accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The CMDA is a Chartered Management Institute Degree, funded by the Apprenticeship Levy
- The programme is delivered both at the client’s businesses location, and at Henley Business School in Henley-on-Thames
- Teaching is through a combination of face-to-face learning with Henley faculty and online tutoring
- New recruits and existing staff are eligible for the programme
- The programme suits employees who have significant management responsibilities
- On completion, employees receive a BA in Applied Management from Henley Business School, University of Reading together with Chartered Manager status
- The CMDA can be delivered in any business occupation.