The Centre offers members a virtual-learning environment where the members shape research and practice in coaching. You can stay up to date of all the latest thinking and developments in coaching through research reports and newsfeed of curated highlights.
You will be able to contribute your thinking to the evolution and professionalisation of coaching through online discussions.
Key benefits of membership include:
- The facility to hold virtual conversations, to explore and develop new ideas together
- a dedicated platform to stay in touch with Henley and with each other
- Regular interviews and best practice guides
- access to the Henley Business School Library online
- Free access to around 10 live webinars per year (and access to the webinar archive)
- Annual networking events
- Mini-courses (NEW)
Annual membership is available to everyone interested in coaching. All membership expires on 30 April each year. Membership is purchasable at 3 stages during the year and the fee is pro-rated.