The Centre offers members a virtual-learning environment where the members shape research and practice in coaching. You can stay up to date of all the latest thinking and developments in coaching through research reports and newsfeed of curated highlights.
You will be able to contribute your thinking to the evolution and professionalisation of coaching through online discussions.
Key benefits of membership include:
- a dedicated platform to stay in touch with Henley and with each other
- the facility to hold virtual conversations, to explore and develop new ideas together
- newsfeeds which curate of-the-moment insights and inspiration
- access to the Academic Resource Centre (ARC) online
- Free access to around 10 live webinars per year (and access to the webinar archive)
- Annual networking events
Annual membership is available to all professional coaches. All membership expires on 30 April each year. Membership is purchasable at 3 stages during the year and the fee is pro-rated.