Henley Coaching Forum
The Henley Coaching Forum provides ongoing coach development and supervision for the Henley coaching community. This includes:
- current and past participants of The Professional Certificate in Coaching & those doing the MSc in Coaching & Behavioural Change
- coaches who have worked with Henley clients on corporate and qualification programmes
- coaches and learning & development professionals who are new to Henley but would like to become part of its vibrant coaching community
The Forum maintains momentum built up on Henley's coaching qualification programmes, and facilitates continued participation in the thought leadership around coaching being developed at Henley.
Each Forum event has:
- a mix of Master Class Style presentations and workshop sessions, around the latest business coaching topics, led by
- expert practitioners
- the opportunity to practice new tools and techniques, discuss applications and examples
- open-access coaching supervision group sessions, run by Henley Coaching supervisors (maximum in each group 6).
DATE : WEDNESDAY 27 November
ROOM : TK
CONFIRMED SPEAKER / TOPIC: Joy Ferguson