Be exceptional. The Henley Way.
In addition to providing programmes, we engage with our clients in many ways to support the development of their organisations. Our work includes:
- helping top teams to think about strategy and governance
- working with talent and people management professionals to develop HR processes
- undertaking bespoke research projects
- diagnosing organisational health
- assessing individuals and teams
- developing a coaching culture
- enabling organisations to become more client-centric
With over 130 faculty in the Business School, a wide network of practitioners and access to the intellectual capital of one of the world’s top universities, we are well placed to offer expert advice that is rigorous and practical.
Our interdisciplinary research centres bring together faculty expertise in a way that generates new ideas and perspectives for organisations. For a full list of Henley’s research centres visit: www.henley.ac.uk/research/research-centres.