We offer two payment options:
Single upfront payment for the full programme (including Online Modules and Bootcamp) – £2500 + VAT*
This option guarantees a place on the Bootcamp of your choice.
Initial payment for Online Modules: £2000 + VAT*
Subsequent payment prior to attending Bootcamp: £800 + VAT*
Individual modules may also be purchased separately for £200 + VAT* each – however in order to achieve the Certificate in Hedge Fund Management it is necessary to pass all the online Modules and also attend a Bootcamp.
* for non-UK prices and taxes payable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
16 core modules with a blend of workshops, online study and group work. The courses take place in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, New York and London across various dates within the year.
Online modules will be available starting September 2019.
The Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme is run by Inflection Point Intelligence Limited in collaboration with Henley Business School.
The Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme helps build the expertise of the next generation of Hedge Fund managers and their industry counter-parties.
It provides participants:
- A unique opportunity to combine a full-time career with a world-class course leading to the award of the Henley Certificate in Hedge Fund Management
- Invaluable insight into the Hedge Fund industry taught by leading industry practitioners
- A holistic hands-on real-practice understanding of Hedge Funds from set up to management
- Unprecedented networking opportunities with mentors and other leading professionals in the fund industry
The Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme is a blended learning course, featuring:
- Online lectures by industry professionals which can be watched in your own time and at your own pace
- Online knowledge checks to test understanding
- 3-day classroom-based intensive Bootcamp, which includes a variety of classroom teaching by local industry professionals, case studies, drill downs on local issues, panel discussions, guest speakers and evening networking events
- Networking events throughout the year in major cities
- Learning from experienced professionals and networking with members of the hedge fund industry
- Bootcamps held in major cities, including London, New York and Hong Kong
Who will benefit from the Executive Hedge Fund Programme?
- Hedge Fund professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge
- Individuals looking to start a Hedge Fund
- Career movers including those interested in moving from the sell side to the buy side
- Service providers e.g. Banking, Risk, Compliance and IT professionals, Lawyers, Fund Administrators
With 200 alumni globally and over 75 industry professionals involved in teaching and mentoring the classes, the Executive Hedge Fund Programme offers unique networking opportunities and industry insights for participants.
Overview of the Hedge Funds Industry
Structuring & Set-up
Capital Raising and Investor Relations
Portfolio Risk Management
Markets & Trading
Prime Brokerage Services
Business Management & Fund Administration
Operations & Technology
Operational Risk Management & ODD
Legal - Onshore
Legal - Offshore
Tax, Audit & Accounting
Pitch Book Formation
Industry Partners and Sponsors
"The calibre of the industry speakers, mentors and partners is top notch. They shared their first-hand experience and the latest market insights. The final group project gives me practical and hands on experience in setting up a Hedge Fund.”
Stephen Nolan, Operations, BFAM Partners
“Having been working in the Hedge Fund industry as a service provider, the Henley Program allows me to widen my exposure and knowledge of the Hedge Fund space, and provide better advice to my client with more in-depth understanding of their needs.”
Joe Cheung, Vice President, BNP Paribas Securities Services
“The quality of teaching and peer groups is great with a plenty of networking opportunities.”
Chris Chan, Senior Manager Business Development and Asset Management, The Creations Group
“Based in Singapore, I flew into HK for 6 months to be part of the first batch. I’m very pleased to hear Henley will bring it to Singapore and Tokyo this year. It’s a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the most talented practitioners in the industry, to broaden your network and to know your customers better.”
Nish Nawalage, Director Pre/Post Sales – APAC Trading Solutions, Interactive Data
Offers & Discounts
Inflection Point Intelligence
The Henley Experience
Helping you become exceptional is at the heart of everything we do. The Henley Experience is highly practical, collaborative and academically rigorous. We develop confident leaders and professionals who are able to take a fresh perspective and have the energy, capability and resilience to ensure that they and their organisations are successful.
THE HENLEY EXPERIENCE:
- Rigour & relevance
The Henley Experience is much more than a set of principles. It is ingrained in our spirit and fundamental to our purpose and heritage, characterising the way we can help you to deliver exceptional performance.
We engage with you at the deepest level, fostering a shared spirit of curiosity, exploration, investigation and learning. We collaborate with you in order to challenge assumptions and mindsets, and get to the heart of the real business issues you face.
By creating a safe environment that promotes self-reflection, you are able to ask yourself those crucial questions that allow you to learn more about what informs your strategic business decisions and actions.
We work closely with you to diagnose your strategic individual and organisational aims. We then identify programmes that are best aligned to these goals, or we can co-evolve a learning design specifically aimed at achieving these strategic outcomes.
RIGOUR & RELEVANCE
We draw on world-class research and originate leading-edge thinking – but theory remains theory unless it is applied to real-world business. All of our programmes are delivered by experienced faculty who integrate academic rigour with commercial application. What you learn translates into business results.
Our customers rely on our long history and global reputation for successful executive development. These strengths underlie our responsible and collaborative way of working with you to co-create the very best executive learning experiences and commercial outcomes.
At Henley we know we cannot just be exceptional – we are here to help you become exceptional.
Sorry, we couldn't find any matching items
Sorry, we couldn't find any matching items