The Sunday Times Leaders Scholarship 2018
The Sunday Times and Henley Business School are offering an exciting chance to win a scholarship for a place on the Henley MA Leadership programme, starting on 7 October 2018.
The Henley MA Leadership is a truly inspiring and game-changing part-time leadership programme. It was developed following extensive research at Henley into today’s leadership development challenges, and in consultation with a wide range of organisations.
This three-stage programme leads from Postgraduate Certificate, to Postgraduate Diploma and culminates in an MA qualification. It is designed for anyone with significant leadership responsibilities, runs for 24 months and is flexible to fit in with your current role.
This competition is open to readers of the Sunday Times. Applicants must have:
- At least three years’ management experience
- A good degree or the equivalent professional qualification
- We also welcome applications from candidates with exceptional management experience (5+ years) who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission.
In order to be in with a chance of winning this prize, you will need to submit:
- A a 600 word opinion piece entitled ‘How can leaders develop resilience in their followers or teams?’
- 50 to 100 words on why you believe you deserve to win this scholarship
- Your CV
Submissions should be made in Word format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Monday 23rd April 2018.
See full terms and conditions.