The MSc Management for Future Leaders has been approved as meeting the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship.
This new programme has been developed for organisations with an active graduate scheme, with a focus on developing leadership competences for emerging future leaders. Designed for relatively new graduates identified by you their employer as “high potentials” to fast-track into a senior leadership position.Read More
This apprenticeship programme aims to equip learners with knowledge and skills to strengthen the apprentice's appreciation of and ability to effectively cope with the very concrete issues, problems, dilemmas and opportunities faced within more senior leadership roles in their organisation and beyond.
This programme is available to:
- Organisations wishing to send groups of employees on a closed cohort which may be contextualised specifically for your organisation
- Organisations wishing to send small or individual employees on an open cohort.
WORK BASED LEARNING
The MSc Management for Future Leaders is designed so that the apprentice applies their learning in the workplace, through work-based assignments and major work-based projects. The programme therefore lends itself perfectly to the degree apprenticeship, where the learner is required to combine real time work with study that is truly work-focused and productive. This gives the apprentice opportunities to develop, practice, and evidence knowledge, skills and behaviours to meet the SLMDA Standard within their normal working environment.
On successful completion of the Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship (SLMDA) MSc Management for Future Leaders, learners will receive the following awards:
- Henley Masters in Management for Future Leaders Degree
- CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Chartered Manager status (This will be granted on successful completion of the End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Level 7 Apprenticeship Certificate
The CMI is the only chartered professional body in the UK that is dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Over 130,000 managers use its services on a daily basis and CMI has constantly been at the forefront of all aspects of management training and thinking.