Marketing & Reputation Welcomes our 2018 PhD Cohort
2 October 2018
This week the Marketing & Reputation department welcomed 10 new PhD students to the Marketing & Reputation PhD programme, with an informal lunch at our Greenlands campus overlooking the river Thames.
New research topics are diverse, including:
- quantified life;
- the ethics of multinational corporations;
- the emotions experienced during service failure;
- decision-making and leadership within the social sector;
- digital virtual consumption;
- value co-creation on social media platforms;
- social media use by non-profit organisations, and;
- digital banking in developing countries.
You can see full details of each student on their profile here.