Angela is a rural chartered surveyor, a qualified university lecturer and a fellow of the Higher Education Academy. She has many years’ experience of teaching rural property law and rural estate management at the University of Reading and previously at the Royal Agricultural University. She has considerable experience in programme development and review, programme management and academic leadership roles, as well as a long-standing interest in enhancement of the student learning experience. Throughout her time as a lecturer she has maintained close connections with the rural profession, and has a strong knowledge of current business practice.
- BSc (Hons) Geography, University of Liverpool
- BSc (Hons) Rural Land Management, University of Reading
- MSc Marketing, University of the West of England
- PGCE, University of Liverpool
- PGCHE, University of Gloucestershire
Agricultural law; Farm and estate diversification; Rural estate management