Professor of International Business
Professor Davide Castellani
|International Business and Strategy|
|By area: International Business; International Trade; Innovation, Technology and Productivity; Applied Economics; Regional Economics|
|By industry: Manufacturing and Services|
|By geography: Europe|
|+44(0)118 378 8846|
Davide Castellani is Professor of International Business and Strategy at the Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK, a Guest Professor at CIRCLE (Lund University, Sweden) and a Research Fellow of Centro Studi Luca d’Agliano (Italy). His research has focused on the determinants of the firms’ internationalisation choices, and their impact on innovation, technology and economic performances of firms, regions and countries. His publications have appeared in leading journals, including Cambridge Journal of Economics, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of International Economics, Oxford Economic Papers, Regional Studies, Research Policy, Small Business Economics, The Review of World Economics, The World Economy. He has been involved in a number of international collaborative research projects and acted as an advisor to the European Commission and other international organizations.
Davide is also Director of Postgraduate Research Studies within the International Business and Strategy unit.
- Castellani D., Mancusi M.L., Santangelo G., Zanfei A. (2015), Special section: Offshoring, immigration and the labour market: a micro-level perspective, Economia e Politica Industriale/Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Volume 42, Issue 2, pp 157-162, DOI: 10.1007/s40812-015-0009-2
- Castellani D., Mancusi M.L., Santangelo G., Zanfei A. (2015) Exploring the links between offshoring and innovation, Economia e Politica Industriale/Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Volume 42, Issue 1, pp 1-7, DOI: 10.1007/s40812-014-0008-8
- Castellani, D., Pieri F. (2015) Outward Foreign Investments and Productivity. Evidence from European Regions, Regional Studies, Article in Press, DOI: 10.1080/00343404.2014.981149
- Castellani, D., Meliciani, V., Mirra, L. (2014) The Determinants of Inward Foreign Direct Investment in Business Services across European Regions, Regional Studies, Article in Press. DOI: 10.1080/00343404.2014.928677
- Barba Navaretti, G., Castellani, D., Pieri, F. (2014) Age and firm growth: evidence from three European countries, Small Business Economics, December 2014, Volume 43, Issue 4, pp 823-837. DOI: 10.1007/s11187-014-9564-6