Fawaz Khaled came to the Department of Economics and International Relationships at the University of Reading in January 2018, where he was module convenor for two modules (Economics of Social Policy and International Trade and Finance). Fawaz joined Real Estate & Planning in September 2018 as teaching fellow in Real Estate Economics & Finance. Before joining Reading University, Fawaz worked as a lecturer in Brunel University, London where he was been awarded both his MSc and PhD. His research interests include Credit Default and Real Estate Finance.
- 2017: PhD in Economics and Finance, Brunel University, London, UK
- 2015: Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)
- 2011: MSc in Modelling and Management of Risk, Brunel University, London, UK
- 2008: Diploma in Economics, Aleppo University, Syria.
- 2006: Bachelor's Degree in Economics (Hons), Aleppo University, Syria.
Real Estate Finance, Econometrics, Macroeconomics
Canepa A, Khaled F. (2018). “Housing, Housing Finance and Credit Risk”. International Journal of Financial Studies. 6(2):50.