Areas of Interest
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- International Strategic Human Resource Management
- HR Analytics
- Diversity Management
Publications and Presentations
- Lee, J., Kim, S., Chae, C., & Lee, J. (2019) Career Growth Opportunity on Turnover Intention: The mediating Role of Organizational Commitment in Multinational Corporations. International Journal of Human Resource Studies.
- Song, M., Lee, J., & J, Park. (2019) How perceived communication satisfaction can affect turnover intention through affective commitment. Journal of Digital Convergence. (In Korean).
- Lee, J., & Sung, S. (2019). A study of the relationship among diversity climate perceptions, affective commitment, and innovative behavior: A Moderated Mediation Model of personal diversity value. Journal of Organization and Management. (In Korean).
- Lee, J., Kang, K., & Sung, S. (2018). Case study on LOTTE female-friendly initiatives in the lens of Ely & Thomas Diversity Process. Korea Business Review. (In Korean).
- Lee, J., & Sung, S. (2018). Relationship among diversity climate perceptions, affective commitment, and innovative behavior: A Moderated Mediation Model of personal diversity value. Korean Academy of Organization & Management. Sookmyung women’s University, Seoul, South Korea. November 17, 2018. (In Korean).
- Han, S. J., Oh, J. H., Yim, J. H., Kwon, K. B., & Lee, J. H. (2019). Exploring Shared Leadership in the South Korea Business Context: A Qualitative Study. 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. Boston, Massachusetts, USA. 9-13 August.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Dongguk University, South Korea, 2019.
- MBA, Sogang University, South Korea, 2016. (with the highest honor)
- BA in education, Dongguk University, South Korea, 2011. (with great honor)