|Academic Area(s): Business Informatics, Systems & Accounting|
|Research Topic(s): The impacts of foreign commercial affiliations and managerial reconstruction on the Social Accounting Practices (SAPs) in Arab Spring Countries. With special regard on Libya|
Areas of Interest
- Social Accounting
- Auditing and Financial Accounting
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Almontaser, T., (2012) The impacts of electronic government on the performance of post graduates in Libyan higher education, the International Conference on Electronic Government www.egov2012.ly, Tripoli, Libya.
- From 1997 till now, I work in “Almontaser Office” achieving many Jobs, such as preparing balance sheets, budgets, other financial reports for many European companies and subsidiaries.
- I achieved many audit tasks as Libyan CPA in many local and European companies and subsidiaries.
- In 2001 till now I have taught some of accountancy subjects in many Libyan Universities and colleges, among these subjects: Accounting Applications by Using Computer, Corporate Accountancy, Intermidiate Accounting, and I have participated in the development of their curriculums in Libyan academia.
- Member, Committee of Certified Chartered Libyan Accountants, 1997.
- Member, Corp Tax Alliance network (CTA), 2010. See Profile