The Henley Centre for Customer Management has the following objectives:
- To make its members excellent at Customer Management.
- To advance knowledge in Customer Management across the value creation process.
- To provide analysis of current, and developing, approaches to Customer Management in a way that is helpful in running a business.
- To learn how Customer Management can reshape employee, customer and supplier relationships.
The Centre will achieve its objectives by giving its members:
- Practical and time-saving reviews of Customer Management through regular reports and papers.
- A clear understanding of best-practice in Customer Management from rigorous original research into exemplar companies.
- In-depth networking opportunities with other leading companies through a series of hands- on workshops and member visits.
- Sustainable competitive advantage through practical guidance towards implementation of Customer Management in the member company.
For more information, please contact:
Daniel Bateman - Client Relationship Executive
Tel: +44 (0)118 378 6554