The Henley Forum
Welcome to the Henley Forum for Organisational Learning and Knowledge Strategies (known as the Henley Forum). We help our members develop dynamic organisations, to survive and thrive in challenging and rapidly changing conditions.
The Forum brings together business practitioners, industry thought-leaders and world-class academics to develop new insights to these challenges. Our ongoing programme of workshops, seminars, discussion groups and highly focused research projects tackles current, real-world knowledge, learning and change issues affecting organisations.
- Wed, 18 April - Activating Organisational Learning
- Mon, 21 May - Research summit: Embracing difference for change
- Wed, 27 June - Advancing Knowledgeable Practice
- Tues, 10 - Weds, 11 July - Advanced KM Course Open to non-members
- Thurs, 27 September - Absorbing complex change
- Weds, 28 November - Accelerating innovation
Henley Forum dates for 2019:
- Tues, 22 – Weds, 23 Jan 2019 - Advancing your OD practice Open to non-members
- Weds, 6 - Thurs, 7 March - Henley Forum 19th Annual Conference Open to non-members
See our Henley Forum Members' Calendar 2018 - 2019 for a full list of activities
Henley Forum Knowledge
This regular magazine is curated by the Henley Forum team as a way of bringing topics of interest to the attention of subscribers. It offers a blend of short reads and easy viewing and listening links; an easily digestible and visually appealing collection of material from reputable sources.
Knowledge in Action leaflets
Download free summaries of research output for Knowledge in Action.
The book "Knowledge Works", published in 2011, contains all the practical tools, techniques, frameworks and cases that members created together over ten years. These are the basis for improving organisational efficiency, innovation and agility - creating an effective learning organisation. For more information see the book website.
NEW TO THE HENLEY FORUM: The Collaboration Maze game
Henley Forum current projects
- Building change-ready, change-able teams
2. Listening project survey Open to non-members
Membership is by annual subscription and gives your organisation benefits including:
- Two day strategic conference with global thought leaders (2 places)
- Four themed meetings (2 places)
- Two day Advanced KM course (2 places)
- Two day Advanced course in Organisational Development (1 place)
- A complete set of the Collaboration Maze game
- Research projects, generating new, practical knowledge
- Action Learning
- Networking with other business practitioners
- Sharing of best practice and benchmarking
- Members' website with over 18 years of original research and resources
- Access to the Henley Business School e-library
- 10% off open programmes
- and more…