The Henley Forum
Welcome to the Henley Forum for Organisational Learning and Knowledge Strategies (known as the Henley Forum). We help our members develop dynamic organisations, to survive and thrive in challenging and rapidly changing conditions.
The Forum brings together business practitioners, industry thought-leaders and world-class academics to develop new insights to these challenges. Our ongoing programme of workshops, seminars, discussion groups and highly focused research projects tackles current, real-world knowledge, learning and change issues affecting organisations.
Events in 2018
- Tues, 23 - Weds, 24 January 2018 - Advancing your OD practice [open to non-members]
- Weds, 7 - Thurs, 8 March 2018 - Henley Forum Conference - Building dynamic capabilities - BOOK NOW [open to non-members]
- Wed, 18 April - Themed Henley Forum Meeting
- Wed, 27 June - Themed Henley Forum Meeting
- Tues, 10 - Weds, 11 July - Advanced KM Course
- Thurs, 27 September - Themed Henley Forum Meeting
- Weds, 28 November - Themed Henley Forum Meeting
Henley Forum Meeting Dates for 2019:
- Tues, 22 – Weds, 23 Jan 2019 - Advancing your OD practice
- Weds, 6 - Thurs, 7 March - Henley Forum 19th Annual Conference
See our Henley Forum Members' Calendar 2017 - 18 for a full list of activities
Henley Forum Knowledge
This regular magazine is curated by the Henley Forum team as a way of bringing topics of interest to the attention of subscribers. It offers a blend of short reads and easy viewing and listening links; an easily digestible and visually appealing collection of material from reputable sources.
Knowledge in Action leaflets
Download free summaries of research output for Knowledge in Action.
The book "Knowledge Works", published in 2011, contains all the practical tools, techniques, frameworks and cases that members created together over ten years. These are the basis for improving organisational efficiency, innovation and agility - creating an effective learning organisation. For more information see the book website.
Henley Forum current projects
- Embracing difference: For change agents exploring how to encourage acceptance of different ways of working.
- Energising knowledge sharing and organisational learning in today's workplace
- Engaging with and working through complexity
Membership is by annual subscription and gives your organisation benefits including:
- Two day strategic conference with global thought leaders (2 places)
- Four themed meetings (2 places)
- Two day Advanced KM course (2 places)
- Two day Advanced course in Organisational Development (1 place)
- Three research projects, generating new, practical knowledge
- Action Learning
- Networking with other business practitioners
- Sharing of best practice and benchmarking
- Members' website with over 17 years of original research and resources
- Access to the Henley Business School e-library
- 10% off open programmes
- and more…