The Henley Forum
Welcome to The Henley Forum. We help our members develop dynamic organisations, to survive and thrive in challenging and rapidly changing conditions.The Forum brings together business practitioners, industry thought-leaders and world-class academics to develop new insights to these challenges. Our ongoing programme of workshops, seminars, discussion groups and highly focused research projects tackles current, real-world knowledge, learning and change issues affecting organisations. Click here for more information.
- Weds, 6 - Thurs, 7 March - Henley Forum 19th Annual Conference Open to non-members
- Thurs, 2 May - Henley Forum themed meeting
- Tues, 25 June - Henley Forum themed meeting
- Weds, 17 - Thurs, 18 July - Advanced Course in Knowledge Management Open to non-members
- Weds, 25 September - Henley Forum themed meeting
- Tues, 26 November - Henley Forum themed meeting
Henley Forum Members’ Calendar 2018 - 2019 for a full list of activities - the calendar for 2019-2020 will be available after the conference
Henley Forum Knowledge
This regular magazine is curated by the Henley Forum team as a way of bringing topics of interest to the attention of subscribers. It offers a blend of short reads and easy viewing and listening links; an easily digestible and visually appealing collection of material from reputable sources.
NEW TO THE HENLEY FORUM: The Collaboration Maze game