The Henley Forum
Welcome to The Henley Forum. We help our members develop dynamic organisations, to survive and thrive in challenging and rapidly changing conditions.The Forum brings together business practitioners, industry thought-leaders and world-class academics to develop new insights to these challenges. Our ongoing programme of workshops, seminars, discussion groups and highly focused research projects tackles current, real-world knowledge, learning and change issues affecting organisations. Click here for more information.
- Henley Forum meeting - In the here and now, Thurs, 2 May
- Henley Forum meeting - Recognising & refreshing great KM, Tues, 25 June
- Advanced Course in Knowledge Management (KM), Weds, 17 - Thurs, 18 July Open to non-members
- Advancing your OD practice, Tues, 24 - Weds, 25 September Open to non-members
- Henley Forum meeting - Facing the future, Tues, 26 November
- Henley Forum 20th annual conference, 5 - 6 February 2020
Henley Forum Members’ Calendar 2019 - 2020 for a full list of activities
Henley Forum Knowledge
This regular magazine is curated by the Henley Forum team as a way of bringing topics of interest to the attention of subscribers. It offers a blend of short reads and easy viewing and listening links; an easily digestible and visually appealing collection of material from reputable sources.
NEW TO THE HENLEY FORUM: Announcing the launch Henley Forum 2020 Awards - to recognise those who are advancing organisational practice in Advancing Knowledge & Organisational Learning and in Advancing Change & OD Practice.