The John Madejski Centre for Reputation
Introduction to the Centre
|The John Madejski Centre for Reputation (JMCR) 15th Annual Conference|
|The John Madejski Centre for Reputation (JMCR) 15th Annual Conference:Tuesday 27th November 2018|
|The John Madejski Centre for Reputation (JMCR) 15th Annual Conference:Women in Leadership - Summary of the day|
This years’ conference will explore the experience and perspective of women leaders from different industries and backgrounds. Each speaker will explore their own leadership journey, their successes and pitfalls, and in doing so will reflect on how organisations can build better reputations and relationships with stakeholders. They will also consider how organisations can better engage with women leaders of the future.
The keynote speaker will be Dame Mary Archer, DBE, who will reflect on a career spanning science, business and government.
Other speakers will include:
- The Countess of Carnarvon of Highclere Castle
- Dr. Claire Collins, Associate Professor of Leadership Development & Behaviour
- Claire Miller,SVP Global Strategy Director, CSO Global NESTLE
- Jenny Afia, partner at Schillings
- Angelee Sidar, founder of Soul Deli
- Yetunde Hofmann, Director of Hofmann Leadership Consulting
Speakers will consider the same questions from the perspective of the fields of law, entrepreneurship, academia and the not-for-profit sector. The conference will close with an interactive panel - who will discuss their reflections on the day and will suggest future trends, and possible opportunities and risks for organisations.
Further details will follow in due course.
About the Centre
The John Madejski Centre for Reputation (JMCR) was founded in 2000 as the first dedicated academic research centre in the field of reputation and relationships. Founded on the tenet that healthy relationships are the foundation of flourishing organisations and communities, the Centre conducts interdisciplinary research that draws on cross-university, national and international collaborations to:
- Further academic knowledge with deep theoretical grounding
- Build academic and practitioner communities, nationally and internationally
- Inform the practice of management and develop executive education programmes
- Have a social impact within communities and organisations.
The Centre is sponsored by Sir John Madejski OBE DL, DLitt. Among his many responsibilities Sir John is Deputy Lieutenant of Berkshire, Honorary Vice Chairman of Reading Football Club and Chancellor Emeritus of the University of Reading.
Follow us on Twitter for more insights into the centre, and to see the news that inspires our research.
Department: Marketing & Reputation
Director(s): Professor Kevin Money