PhD Fees and Funding
Fees and Funding
For fees, please visit the Graduate School Website. Overseas applicants should refer to the non-laboratory based fees listed in the tables (International Band 1 for non UK/EU students).
Business Informatics Systems and Accounting (BISA) offer a number of scholarships for full time research students . If you would like to apply, please download a PhD_BISA_Scholarship_application form ensuring you complete all the details in as much detail as possible and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships are allocated on a rolling basis based on the following deadlines: 31 October 2018; 28 February 2019; 26 April 2019; 24 June 2019 and 9th August 2019
As funds are limited it is recommended you apply as early as possible.
Scholarship applications are subject to receiving an offer for a place on the PhD in Business Informatics, Systems and Accounting programme. Upon receiving an offer, your scholarship application will be processed and BISA School Office will contact you in due course regarding the result.
Please note: If you are not offered a place on a programme, your scholarship application will automatically be rejected.
To find out more please follow the link here.
Further PhD funding
- UK/EU nationals: The University of Reading takes part in the South East DTC (Doctoral Training Centre). If you’re interested in applying, please follow the link for further details.
- Nationals from India and developing countries: The Felix Scholarship competition is open to candidates applying for either taught Masters or Postgraduate Research Degrees who are either Indian nationals, or from developing countries, and who fulfil the required criteria. For more information and how to apply please follow the link.
- Regional PhD Bursaries: They are available for PhD applicants normally living within 25 miles of the University. The scheme is not open to students who have already started their study at the University of Reading. For further information, please go to Graduate School website.
- Former UoR Graduate: If you have already studied at the University of Reading you will get up to £1,000 off fees through the alumni fee discount.
- Other: For information on further opportunities, please see the find funding section on our University website.