John H Dunning Centre - 7th International Business Conference - Delegate Registration and fees
Delegate registration and fees for the 7th IB Conference 2019
Please Note: Your conference registration is valid when you have paid the registration fee and received the email confirmation of the payment.
Early-bird registration fee (up to and including 20 February 2019)
- Full 2 days conference package (includes gala dinner)
- Standard delegate and part-time PhD students − £260
- Full-time PhD students − £180
- 1 Day delegate rate package (excludes gala dinner)
- Standard 1 day delegate - £100
Should you later decide to attend the gala dinner, there will be an additional cost of £55. You may purchase the Gala Dinner separately at any time until 24 March 2019.
Late Registration Fee (from 21 February until 24 March 2019)
- Late Standard Registration Fee full 2 day with dinner (inc. part-time PhD students) − £310
- Late full-time PhD Registration Fee full 2 day with dinner day − £230
- Late Day delegate without dinner - £130
Guest dinner only−£55
Registrations after 24 March 2019 will be accepted only at the organisers’ discretion.
The Conference registration fee includes the welcome reception, conference participation, lunches, tea/coffee, conference gala dinner.
The conference registration fee does NOT include accommodation, travel or transfers.
Fees are payable by credit card and debit cards, as well as Paypal Express (international cards will be charged in pounds sterling).
Until 1 March 2019, registration fees are fully refundable, but a £50 processing charge will be deducted. After this date, no refunds will be possible.