The Henley Masters Experience
Discover our series of webinars all about what it's like to study your Masters at Henley. You can view subject taster sessions, career workshops and panel events hosted by our alumni and current students.
Whether you are at the beginning of your journey or have applied, received and accepted your offer, there is something for everyone.
Our Recruitment Team have been producing webinars every Thursday so that you can gain insight into The Henley Masters Experience.
From 15 April 2021, every week, our webinars gave you the opportunity to learn from our expert lecturers, get to know why our students and alumni chose to study at Henley and hear about life at the university and beyond. You can now view all of the recordings in one place.
Subject taster webinar
Our subject-based webinars are designed to give you a taste of your chosen Masters programme. Hear from specialist lecturers in your subject area and ask any questions you might have about what it will be like to study your Masters at Henley. Register to view the recordings:
- Thursday 22 April. Finance at the ICMA Centre: Trading brought to life through simulation, Dr Michael Smith
- Thursday 6 May. Business and Management: Leading strategic change, Professor Kleio Akrivou
- Thursday 3 June. What can I expect in Autumn 2021, Professor George Alexandridis
- Thursday 1 July. Information Management and Digital Business: Big data - thinking strategically, Professor Keiichi Nakata
- Thursday 15 July. Real Estate: The Primary Forces Redefining Real Estate in the Post-Covid Landscape, Professor Eamon D'Arcy.
Our Careers and Professional Development Team are here to support you throughout your Masters journey and for up to four years after your graduation. Attend our Career workshops to meet the team, get a head-start on your career planning and discover the many ways that they can help you.
View the recording now:
- Thursday 15 April. Answering difficult interview questions, Career Development Manager, Graham Philpott
- Thursday 13 May. Identifying your strengths and selling yourself, Maddy Woodman
- Thursday 27 May. The mindset and resilience to succeed, Lisa Chow
- Thursday 10 June. The importance of getting real-world experience, Will Peshall
- Thursday 24 June. Making the most out of networking opportunities, Jack Tame.
Alumni and student panel
Hear about student life from those who've been there. Discover why our alumni and current students chose to study at Henley and where they are now.
Register now to view the recording of our previous student and alumni panels:
- Thursday 29 April. The student perspective, alumni and student panel
- Thursday 20 May. The student perspective, alumni and student panel
- Thursday 17 June. The student perspective, alumni and student panel.
We have a number of other Postgraduate Events happening throughout the year, where you will have the opportunity to meet with the Henley Recruitment Team and ask them any questions you may have.