If you’ve set your sights on a professional career, then the Flying Start BA in Accounting and Business will fast-track you into a job with a global and highly-prestigious professional firm.
As well as a qualification from Henley, one of the most respected business schools in the world, this four-year degree will earn you accreditation with the ICAEW. So you could be fully-qualified as a Chartered Accountant within approximately a year of graduation. That’s two years faster than taking the traditional route of Milk Rounds and cold job applications.
One of the many attractive components of the degree is a sought-after work placement at PwC. This will give you hands-on experience at a top professional services firm and the chance to apply what you’ve learned. Not only will that look good on your CV, it could also provide a stepping stone to a brilliant career.Read More
The Flying Start BA in Accounting and Business offers:
- Three work placements during term time – leaving you free to enjoy your summer holiday with the cash you’ve earned at work
- The strong prospect of securing of a job offer (provided a 2.1 is achieved with good references from placements) – and a competitive graduate starting salary
- Based at our Whiteknights campus just 25 minutes from London
- Learn from world-class, professionally-trained Henley faculty
- Innovative high-tech environment
- Beautiful award-winning surroundings
- The opportunity to live in halls and experience student life
- A degree with career impact from day one.
A job that could take you anywhere
PwC is one of the largest accountancy firms and offers exciting career opportunities for graduates all over the world. It’s a job that goes far beyond number-crunching. PwC consultants work at the highest strategic level, troubleshooting, analysing client performance and advising clients, from charities to governments and large multi-nationals to start-up businesses.
The Flying Start BA in Accounting and Business - Get to where you want to be. Faster.
Applying: Assessment Centre
Group exercise and individual interview with the PwC team. Look around, speak to students and meet the PwC staff.
Year 1: University
Years 2 - 4: University and PwC
Complete a 14–16 week work placement at PwC each year.
After graduating: Full-time Work
Perform well on placements & achieve a 2:1. One year away from being a ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
Take a look at some of the frequently asked questions about this course here.
Who better to talk about life at Henley Business School, than the Henley students themselves! See what current Flying Start students - Eleanor, Ben R and Ben F - have to say about the course and experiences so far:Read Less