If you’ve set your sights on a professional career as a Chartered Accountant, then the Flying Start BA in Accounting & Business is for you. It can fast-track you into a career with PwC, a global and highly-prestigious professional services firm.
- A fast-track route to become a Chartered Accountant
- Four-year degree
- Guaranteed work placements with a competitive salary
- A mix of work placements and university learning
- If you achieve a 2:1 and impress on your work placements, you are likely to be offered a permanent job with PwC on graduation
- Discounted fees in years 2, 3 and 4
- Credit for prior learning towards 12 out of the 15 professional exams required to become an ICAEW Chartered Accountant
- Strong sense of community on campus
The Flying Start BA in Accounting & Business offers:
- Three work placements during term time – leaving you free to enjoy your summer holiday with the cash you’ve earned at work
- The strong prospect of securing of a job offer (provided a 2.1 is achieved with good references from placements) – and a competitive graduate starting salary
- A degree with career impact from day one
- Learn from world-class industry professionals and academics
- Based at our Whiteknights campus, just 30 minutes from London
A career that could take you anywhere
PwC is one of the largest professional services firms and offers exciting career opportunities for graduates all over the world. PwC could offer you opportunities in a variety of service lines and the possibility of international travel and career mobility after graduation.
Who is it for?
You, if you are self-motivated and determined and have three good A Levels as well as GCSE Maths and English at Grade B (or 6). See 'Important Information' below.
We offer academic support, personal support, careers advice and professional development, as well as full support for those facing the extra challenges of moving from other countries. The University of Reading's Disability Advisory Service (DAS) offers expert advice and guidance to prospective and current students.
Bursaries and scholarships
Work placements with PwC in years 2, 3 and 4 offer a competitive salary, as well as discounted fees. Additionally, Henley has a selection of bursaries and scholarships.
Take a look at some of the frequently asked questions about this course here.
Who better to talk about life at Henley Business School than the Henley students themselves! See what Flying Start students - Emma Would, Eleanor Easton, Ben Francis and Ben Robinson - have to say about the course and their experiences:Read Less