Henley Business School now offers a BA (Hons) in Applied Management - Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship. As an Apprenticeship programme it can be fully funded by your organisations digital Levy account. This purpose built learning degree was built to meet the needs of professional education and development within the workplace. It is designed to support students so they can meet the academic requirements of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) Standard and allow them to become a Chartered Manager accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The programme can be delivered both at the client’s businesses location, and / or at Henley Business School's Greenlands Campus in Henley-on-Thames
- Teaching is through a blended learning approach combining face-to-face learning with Henley academic staff and online tutoring
- The programme suits new and existing employees who have significant management responsibilities
- On completion, employees receive a BA (Hons) in Applied Management from Henley Business School, University of Reading together with Chartered Manager status and a Level 6 Apprenticeship
- This degree programme can be delivered to those in any business occupation.