Organisations are able to send their apprentices on Henley's BA (Hons) in Applied Management - Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship. As an Apprenticeship programme it can be fully funded by your organisations digital Levy account. An Apprenticeship is first and foremost a job with substantial training and the development of transferable skills. Apprentices must be in paid employment for the duration of this and will combine working with studying for a qualification, this allows them to apply the learning to current global and relevant company issues.
It is designed to support students so they can meet the academic requirements of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) Standard.
- It suits new and existing employees who have significant management responsibilities
- Teaching is through a blended learning approach combining face-to-face learning with Henley academic staff and online tutoring
- This degree programme can be delivered to those in any business occupation.
This programme is available to:
- Organisations wishing to send groups of employees (minimum of 30) on a closed cohort which may be contextualised specifically for your organisation.
- Organisations partnering with complementary organisations to form a cohort as a consortium
- Individual employees may join an open cohort with a maximum of 9 employees per organisation.
Work based learning
The programme is designed so that students apply their learning in the workplace, through work-based assignments. The programme therefore lends itself perfectly to the Apprenticeship degree, where the learner is required to combine real time work with study that is truly work-focused and productive. This gives the Apprentice opportunities to develop, practise, and evidence knowledge, skills and behaviours to meet the CMDA Standards within their normal working environment.
What’s included in this programme?
On successful completion of the BA (Hons) in Applied Management, Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) learners will receive the following awards:
- BA (Hons) in Applied Management from Henley Business School
- Chartered Manager status (This will be granted on successful completion of the End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Level 6 Apprenticeship Certificate.
The CMI is the only chartered professional body in the UK that is dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Over 130,000 managers use its services on a daily basis and CMI has constantly been at the forefront of all aspects of management training and thinking.Read Less