Women in leadership scholarship
Women in Leadership Scholarship
Entry for this competition is now closed.
The winner will be announced at the Financial Times Women at the Top event on Wednesday 27 September 2017.
The Women in Leadership MBA Scholarship is a collaboration between Henley, the 30% Club and Financial Times.
Now in its fifth year, the Scholarship is designed to offer practical support for the development of strong female talent and reflects the shared mission of the three partner institutions to encourage gender balance in leadership teams.
Gender diversity and technology are key themes that are shaping the future of business and this year’s entrants were tasked to answer the essay question:
Can gender diverse leadership help ensure that technology is used to benefit society?
The winner will receive a fully-funded place worth up to £39,500 on our world-renowned Executive or Flexible Executive MBA programme starting in September/October 2017.
The Judging Panel
- Ginny Gibson, Deputy Dean, Henley Business School
- Pavita Cooper, 30% Club steering committee
- Kathryn Parsons, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive of Decoded
- Nicola Mendelsohn, Vice-President, EMEA, Facebook
- Debbie Wosskow, Co-Founder of AllBright
- Harriet Arnold, Assistant Editor, Financial Times Special Reports
- Participants should draw not only on data, research and other evidence to support their arguments but also their own personal experience.
- We want submissions which make us think differently - challenge the status quo and demonstrate a real understanding of the dilemmas faced.
- Up to 10 finalists will be shortlisted from all entries received by the deadline.