Studying a Masters at Henley
Our postgraduate courses are enriched by up-to-date knowledge and research, interactive teaching and study projects. At Henley we apply academic theory to real world examples to help bring business to life.
During your postgraduate studies you’ll have direct access to Henley’s academics. Many of whom are globally recognised and widely published experts in their field.
Immerse in our internationally-diverse learning culture with an emphasis on intelligent enquiry. Our Masters degrees are designed to give you an understanding of business in its widest context, whatever your chosen field of study.
- Choose from more than 25 MSc degree programmes
- Join an elite cohort from all over the world
- Academic tutors offer advice on your academic progress throughout your studies
- Practical teaching methods preparing you for your future career
- Access to our award winning careers team
- A range of accommodation on or near campus, including options for postgraduate only
- Dedicated Henley Library and e-learning resources for Henley students.
No.7 in the UK (no.40 in the World)
for Masters in Finance
No.8 in the UK
for Masters in Management
Search Masters courses
You will become a lifelong member of a global network of professions and business leaders. We have more than 87,000 alumni in 160 countries and have staff and students representing more than 100 nationalities. You’ll also have access to our award-winning careers service up to 4 years after graduating.