|Date||22 March 2022|
|Time||9:30-16:30 (Timezone: Europe/London)|
|Price||Exclusive to members of The Henley Partnership *Up to 2 Places*|
|Venue||Henley Business School, Greenlands Campus|
How do I book?
This event is exclusive to members of The Henley Partnership.
To book please contact your HR or Learning and Development team at your organisation.
Unsure who to contact? Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Research from the positive psychology movement shows that focusing on your strengths can bring much bigger gains in performance for you and your team than overcoming weaknesses alone. In addition to this, being able to define your personal purpose at work is linked to higher levels of personal wellbeing and greater team engagement. Teams that know their strengths and weaknesses and have a purpose also outperform those that do not.
In this face-to-face workshop we will help you to identify, label and leverage your strengths more at work. We will also help you to name and communicate your personal purpose and label your personal leadership approach in a way that helps you build team cohesion and performance and better prioritise your actions.
This event is for directors and senior managers who wish to gain insights about their own strengths, articulate their purpose more clearly and build high-performing teams around their own personal leadership style. Those who are trying to help people across their organisation to increase wellbeing should also attend, as should individuals who simply have an interest in wellbeing, flourishing and happiness.
By the end of the event you will have:
- been brought up to date on the current state of play in the positive psychology movement
- explored the latest insights about the drivers of long-term happiness and wellbeing and considered how these can be applied to your work and personal life
- been presented with organisational models to build long-term satisfaction and performance and considered how these can be applied to your team and organisation
- more clearly identified your strengths and weaknesses, enabling you to better ‘own’ and communicate these to others
- reflected on your personal purpose and leadership style
- improved your ability to communicate your personal purpose and leadership style in a way that builds commitment and performance
- been brought up to date on the factors that drive team performance
- reflected on the strengths, weaknesses and purpose of your team in a way that will allow you to build an action plan to improve team performance.
Who Should Attend?
Directors and senior managers who wish to gain insights about their own strengths, articulate their purpose more clearly and build high-performing teams around their own personal leadership style. Those who are trying to help people across their organisation to increase wellbeing should also attend, as should individuals who simply have an interest in wellbeing, flourishing and happiness.
This events primary theme is PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS and the secondary theme is LEADERSHIP.
It is relevant to the development of Positive Psychology, Performance, Strengths, Purpose, Engagement, Team-Building.
Professor Kevin Money
Professor Kevin Money is a chartered psychologist and Director of Henley’s John Madejski Centre for Reputation. Kevin teaches on the MBA programme and Henley’s flagship Advanced Management Programme in the areas of reputation, responsibility, teams and leadership.
Kevin is also Director of the Positive Psychology Forum – an organisation that applies advances in psychology to help individuals and organisations improve their performance through a process of reflection on success and failure. Interventions include high-performance coaching, organisational and personal 360-degree feedback, and behavioural mapping.
“The best online training session I've experienced during Covid - jam packed with great content, and delivered with brilliant authenticity and warmth”THP masterclass Attendee
*Up to 2 places per member organisation. 'Up to' indicates the maximum number per member organisation, it is not an allocation of places. All places are subject to availability at the time of booking.
* If due to COVID-19 restrictions we are unable to deliver face-to-face, events will be hosted online or rescheduled.
You might also like
Henley Executive MBA Virtual Information Session
Join our Regional Recruitment Manager for the UK, Helen O'Hara for an online information session.
Webinar - Using Nudge Theory to Create Big Changes NEW
*Exclusive to Henley Partnership members*
During this webinar we will work with a comprehensive theoretical framework for behavioural diagnosis and introduce a systematic methodology called MINDSPACE for designing interventions and activities inside teams and organisations.
Join us at Premier EMBA event, London
Come have a chat with our Regional Manager, Helen O’Hara, and her team to learn more about our two flagship and highly-ranked Executive MBA programmes.