Henley Business School in Nigeria: The Next Chapter
|Date||22 November 2019|
|Venue||Lagos Oriental Hotel|
Join Henley alumni, partners and friends for an inspiring event in Lagos. We will be launching a new Alumni Committee to lead the Chapter in Nigeria who will be instrumental in our exciting future plans.
Hear from a successful local alumnus about his journey, and from Professor John Board as he shares our vision for Henley Business School in Nigeria, as well as future opportunities for continued learning.
Programme of Speakers
• Introduction – Paul Orajiaka (CEO Auldon Toys, Henley Business School Alumnus & Chair of Nigerian Alumni Chapter)
• Keynote – Professor John Board (Dean of Henley Business School) “Update about Henley and plans for Nigeria, and Africa”
• Keynote – Sam Immanuel (CEO Semicolon Africa) “Digital Disruption, Impacts and Opportunities for Nigerian Society”
• Keynote – Paul Orajiaka “Journey of a successful and responsible entrepreneur in Nigeria”
• Closing remarks – Jean-Pierre Choulet (Director of Development & Alumni, Henley Business School)
• Exceptional networking opportunity with key local partners including SemiColon and Afrinolly
• First-hand knowledge of the school’s exciting plans for Nigeria
• Chance to be present at the launch of a bold new chapter for Henley Business School
Registration for this event is now closed. If you wish to attend please contact Vicky Phillips