|Date||22 - 23 October 2019|
|Time||7:00-23:00 (Timezone: Europe/London)|
|Venue||Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business|
Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 October 2019.
Get ready for a new leadership approach as six internationally respected experts, local and regional business minds converge over a 2 day period at the Lok Jack GSB, Mt. Hope Campus to discuss the topic "Distributed Leadership - Reputation, Identity, Purpose."
Join the Masterclass to explore the latest thinking, best practices and applied models on leading in a new era of work.
We are excited to bring you these internationally respected leadership experts and local business minds at this Global Masterclass.
- Chris Shern, Cultural Adventurer, Author, Managing Director of Henley Business School in Denmark
- Barry van Zyl, Creative Sector Professional
- John Vlismas, Disruptive thinker, Owner of OGO Productions
- Professor Moira Clark, Professor of Strategic Marketing at Henley Business School
- Mikhael 'Mik' Newman, CEO, Genlinx Paternship Ltd.
- Kevin Money, Director, the John Madejski centre for Reputation
- Professor Surendra Arjoon, Professor of Business and Professional Ethics
Further information and booking here.