|Date||22 - 23 October 2019|
|Time||7:00-23:00 (Timezone: Europe/London)|
|Venue||Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business|
Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 October 2019.
Get ready for a new leadership approach as six internationally respected experts, local and regional business minds converge over a 2 day period at the Lok Jack GSB, Mt. Hope Campus to discuss the topic "Distributed Leadership - Reputation, Identity, Purpose."
Join the Masterclass to explore the latest thinking, best practices and applied models on leading in a new era of work.
We are excited to bring you these internationally respected leadership experts and local business minds at this Global Masterclass.
- Chris Shern, Cultural Adventurer, Author, Managing Director of Henley Business School in Denmark
- Barry van Zyl, Creative Sector Professional
- John Vlismas, Disruptive thinker, Owner of OGO Productions
- Professor Moira Clark, Professor of Strategic Marketing at Henley Business School
- Mikhael 'Mik' Newman, CEO, Genlinx Paternship Ltd.
- Kevin Money, Director, the John Madejski centre for Reputation
- Professor Surendra Arjoon, Professor of Business and Professional Ethics
Further information and booking here.
You might also like
Henley Regatta Picnic 2022
We are excited to invite you to our Henley Regatta Picnic 2022! This is a fantastic opportunity to gather with friends, family and old classmates for a memorable day by the river on Henley Business School’s Greenlands Campus. The picnic takes place on the penultimate day of the Henley Royal Regatta. Gates will be open from 11:00 with the music entertainment due to begin at 12:00 noon.
Belfast First Tuesday Drinks, July
Join us for our monthly Belfast Drinks!
Every month, Henley Business School alumni based in Belfast, or just passing through the city, gather for an evening of informal networking and socialising.
First Wednesday London Drinks - Virtual
Join us on the first Wednesday of every month for London virtual Alumni Drinks - we look forward to welcoming you.