The Henley Forum Members event - Sustaining and securing connections Part 2: Technological connections in a Hybrid World
Connections are more important than ever. During 2021, we will be exploring the vital topic of ‘securing and sustaining connections’ from different angles. The theme of sustaining human connections in a socio-technical world will underpin it all.
|Date||12 October 2021|
|Time||11:30-16:30 (Timezone: Europe/London)|
|Price||Free to Henley Forum Members*|
We rely more than ever on technology in our working lives and beyond to stay connected, to collaborate and to share valuable knowledge and learning. Yet this has also amplified poor people and information management practices, and vulnerabilities in technologies and their usage have been under attack.
In Part 2, we will be asking, how do we secure and sustain those vital human-technological connections in a Hybrid World :
- to ensure the continuity of technologies we depend on?
- to secure data whilst sharing knowledge?
- to enhance connectivity and human flourishing?
- to support organisational resilience in a dynamic world?
Join us at The Henley Forum as we explore new tools, principles and practical insights to secure and sustain those all-important connections. Book now by contacting Ellie at email@example.com
- Technostress – the next chapter - Dr Johnny Jensen, GM Risk Management, Nordea Bank
- Developing a culture to secure data whilst sharing knowledge - Stephen Almond, Director of Technology and Innovation, Information Commissioner's Office
- Workshop: Developing a digital safety net in an uncertain world - Prof. Maks Belitski, Henley Business School
- Case study: Rebooting Learning for Engineers - Sara Milne, Head of Engineering Skills & Community, Chief Technology Office, Lloyds Banking Group & Brian Simpson, Product Owner, Chief Technology Office, Lloyds Banking Group
* This is a Members’ event. If you’d like to invite a colleague from another organisation to experience The Henley Forum for themselves, let us know. We have a strictly limited number of guest places available. Guest membership is a one-time offer. It is NOT an alternative to Membership.