|Date of event:||8 September 2020|
|Event ends:||10 September 2020|
Building on the momentum and success of the past three years of Henley World of Work conferences, we are running a virtual fringe festival this September!
WOW: What the Fringe?! will still have the fun and spirit of the past WOW events, with a festival-vibe, including live entertainment.
WOW What The Fringe?!
What The Fringe is happening to 2020? Join us online to explore how COVID-19 has impacted the world of work and what you can expect to see in the coming years.
We have lined up some excellent speakers, who will be talking about a range of topics!
Our main overarching theme is “the acceleration of the future of work” from COVID-19. It has changed the world and how we work – and has uncovered inequalities, ways of working, and created new opportunities for organisations. We can argue that the future of work is right here, right now.
Confirmed speakers and titles* include:
- Maya Dillon, Microsoft - AI Innovation and Skilling: The Future Needs You
- Josie Cluer, EY and Professor Elena Beleska-Spasova - Levelling Up Learning - Organisational Skills Led Recovery
- Now You’re Talking Network – How to get Millennials and Gen Z to Stay Awake While you Talk
- Henley Africa and Henley Denmark - The Nordic Viking and the African Village – Unified in Leadership and Diversity?
- The Marketing Store – You Talk Sustainability, But How Can you Really Walk it?
- Tiny Giant - Wake Up and Smell the Emerging Technology
- Foundation SP – Engaging Employees: Integrating Technology and Humanity During Turbulent Times
- Richard Foster-Fletcher and guest speakers – The AI Explosion in Africa: It’s Going to Accelerate Your AI Thinking
- Center for Countering Digital Hate – Twitter Hate Anyone? The Impact of Digital Misinformation
- Professor Moira Clark - What’s the Future of the High Street?
- Lelia Ratnani, Facebook - Status Update: The Future of Work - It’s Complicated
The webinars will run on 8, 9 and 10 September at 15:00 - 16:30. You can choose if you’d like to attend one, two or all of them. Check out the agenda below for more information, or find out more about each talk in this booklet.
Having problems viewing the agenda? Click here to see a larger version, or get in touch.
Book your place
This is set to be a fun, vibrant and engaging series of webinars, to help you understand how the world of work is changing and what we need to do next.
*Titles and speakers are subject to change
Get in Touch
If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org