Mads Wedell-Wedellsborg is a teaching fellow and researcher focusing on international business, strategic leadership and top management team composition.
Current research focus
Mads is currently working on different aspects of top executive selection, retention, and departure in large multinational firms. The central element of his research is better understanding the composition of the top management in large international organisations. Of primary interest:
- CEO compensation following succession in firm-level misconduct.
- Top management selection and replacement.
- Composition of top management teams in Fortune 500 Global firms.
- International complexity in strategic leadership.
- MSc in International Finance from EADA Business School (Barcelona)
- MSc in International Business from Aston University
- BSc in International Business & Politics from Copenhagen Business School
- Management Debates: Ways of Thinking about Business (MM1F19)
- Markets, Marketing & Strategy (MM1F12)
- International Strategic Management (MMM001)
- International Business
- Business Management